Friday 5 June 2020

"I and My sister were kidnapped, assaulted and Raped,  she died because she could not survive the whole torture" - (Story and photos)




This story was shared by Talking Esther on Facebook.

2 years ago I and my sister was kidnapped 😒
Some of my friends might know her...
We went to get diesel and a lot happened that night. That was probably one of the longest night I'll ever experience in my whole life.. It was full of torture, horror, pain, and tears😭

I remember I was raped!!!
Yes rape! Don't give me that look 😒
I couldn't do a thing, just nothing but cry, plead and wail 😭..
They did same to my sister and I couldn't do a thing... I just sat there with a gun on my head.. I failed in my duty as a big sister 😭😭😭😒

I pleaded with them to let us go but no
I passed out at some point 😢
We were assaulted (the picture below)
My sister died😭
She didn't survive the whole torture
I escaped by a hair's breadth 
My dad was devastated ( looking at his once vibrant daughter bleed from the nose and ears with wounds all over her head, her neck almost broken, a tooth gone and worst still she lay in coma for eight days)
My family cried blood and tears πŸ₯Ί 😭 😭

But at the end God pulled me through
I reclined into my shell
I was a funny person but I became more that was to hide my pain and scars from the world πŸ’”.

I found out I couldn't be like this forever
I couldn't stay in the dark forever
I came out and continued making friends but still when I walk in there dark and see guys behind me I still run.
You can't blame me you know

So here I am today alive, making memes and cracking jokes on Facebook but broken πŸ’”πŸ˜­
Most times I wake up all sweaty and afraid
Nightmares don't cease
I cry myself to bed😭
Only my pillow knows my pain..

The most pain is that I can't even keep a relationship πŸ˜”.. One minute am good and happy and the next I don't even know who I am again..

Why am I sharing this?
It took me a lot of courage to really come out... 
The pain never goes!
Put your sisters in her shoes before you think or raping or assaulting anyone 😒
They're never the same after that
The pain lasts a lifetime

#STOPRAPE
#JUSTICEFORUWA
#THISISMYSTORY








5 comments:

Don't forget to drop a comment before exiting

Featured Post

MIXTAPE: DJ Aebola Smash MIXTAPE: DJ Aebola Smash – Sound Check  https://naijapopstar.net/dj-aebola-smash-sound-check-mixtape/ ...